A one-day plan lasts 24 hours from the start time, regardless of calendar day and time zone.
Articles in this section
- How LTE data works with Roam Mobility
- Can I reschedule the start time of my plan?
- Can I extend a Snowbird Plan with 1 month only?
- What happens if I run out of 4G LTE data?
- Can I top up an active plan?
- How will the shutdown affect my current plan or future-dated service?
- How do I cancel my plan?
- How do I modify my plan?
- Can I transfer my plan or existing Roam phone number onto a new SIM?
- Can I add data to my Talk+Text plan?