If your iPhone or iPad is saying PDP Authentication Failure when you try to access the Internet and you have already configured the APN, please follow the steps below.
- Put your device into airplane mode for a few seconds.
- Remove the Roam SIM card from your iPhone or iPad.
- Turn off the phone and reboot.
- Reinsert the SIM card and try again.
If you are still getting the PDP Authentication Failure Message, go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This will reset the networks setting on the iPhone or iPad.
Then re-enter the Roam APN settings again:
- Insert the Roam SIM into phone
- Select Settings
- Select Cellular
- Select Cellular Data Network
- Under the Cellular Data section change the APN to the word wholesale (Username & Password blank)
- Under the MMS section enter the word wholesale in the APN field and the following address under MMSC: http://wholesale.mmsmvno.com/mms/wapenc
- Save the settings by going back to the last menu and restart your phone
Click here for more information on enabling 4G LTE data on iOS.