All top ups must be done online. Top ups are no longer offered through SMS or by calling Customer Care.
- Click the Top Up button at the top of the website.
- Select the plan you’d like to purchase.
- Select the start and end dates and start time, making sure you’ve selected the time zone of your destination.
- Sign in to your Roam Mobility account if you’re not already signed in.
- Once you’ve signed in, select the SIM card(s) you’d like to add your plan to by clicking the box beside each SIM. You can select one or more SIM cards to add the same plan to.
- Review the details of your order and click Add to Cart.
- Proceed to checkout and complete your transaction.
Your top up plan will start automatically at the scheduled time so all you need to do is insert your SIM card into your device and change your APN when you cross the border. That's it!
Note: When you top up with a plan that includes LTE data, you get all your data up-front. The amount of LTE data you receive is calculated by multiplying the amount of LTE data included with your plan by the number of days or months you top up for. For more details, click here.
Your new plan will replace any remaining time and/or data on your previous plan. If you top up online you can schedule your plan to start when the current one runs out or at any other time.
Watch a video on how to top up your SIM card:
Step 1: Choose a plan
Step 2: Schedule your plan
Step 3: Choose a SIM Card