You can if you have a call-forwarding and long distance package from your Canadian provider. Calls forwarded from Canada to a US number are classified as long distance, so if your call-forwarding package doesn't include long distance, you will be charged for these calls.
Articles in this section
- Will my Roam Mobility SIM Card expire?
- What devices are compatible with your network?
- Can I pick/change my US phone number?
- What can I do if I forget my password?
- How do I update my email address?
- Can an expired SIM be reactivated?
- Can I port my number to and from another carrier?
- What type of SIM card does Roam offer?
- Do I need a 4G device to use Roam Mobility’s service?
- Can I use Roam Mobility with my Blackberry?