No. Roam Mobility connects directly to a US network, and your Canadian number is tied to your Canadian provider. In order to use the service properly, you’ll need to use the US number that is assigned to your Roam Mobility SIM Card.
Articles in this section
- Will my Roam Mobility SIM Card expire?
- Can I pick/change my US phone number?
- What can I do if I forget my password?
- Can I transfer my account to another person?
- What type of SIM card does Roam offer?
- How do I obtain my US phone number?
- How do I update my email address?
- Can an expired SIM be reactivated?
- Can I port my number to and from another carrier?
- Can I use Roam Mobility with my Blackberry?