No. Roam Mobility connects directly to a US network, and your Canadian number is tied to your Canadian provider. In order to use the service properly, you’ll need to use the US number that we assign you.
Articles in this section
- Will my Roam Mobility SIM Card expire?
- What devices are compatible with your network?
- Can I pick/change my US phone number?
- What can I do if I forget my password?
- How do I update my email address?
- Can an expired SIM be reactivated?
- Can I port my number to and from another carrier?
- What type of SIM card does Roam offer?
- Do I need a 4G device to use Roam Mobility’s service?
- Can I use Roam Mobility with my Blackberry?