Yes. Emergency services are available by dialling 911 in the usual manner, both with or without a plan. However you will need to be within coverage to call.
Articles in this section
- Can I access voicemail from another line?
- How do I change my voicemail language?
- How do I make and receive calls on my US phone number?
- Can I call emergency numbers on my service?
- Can I add conference calling to my roaming service?
- Can I get voicemail and caller ID with my US phone number?
- How many voicemail messages can I store?