Yes. Roam Mobility supports text messages to free short codes in addition to our own 7850. This includes services such as UBER, messaging apps (WhatsApp, Line, Viber) that use short codes to send verification message and rental car services.
Articles in this section
- How LTE data works with Roam Mobility
- Can I reschedule the start time of my plan?
- Can I extend a Snowbird Plan with 1 month only?
- What happens if I run out of 4G LTE data?
- Can I top up an active plan?
- What data speeds can I expect to get?
- How do I cancel my plan?
- How do I modify my plan?
- Can I transfer my plan or existing Roam phone number onto a new SIM?
- Can I add data to my Talk+Text plan?