No, we don’t use access numbers, third party routing, or any other complex dialing procedures to connect you. We make it as easy to call and text when you’re roaming as it is on your home network.
Articles in this section
- How to pick a time zone when topping up
- How do I unlock my phone?
- How do I check if my device is unlocked?
- Can I reuse my Roam SIM Card?
- Why am I receiving an "Invalid SIM" message when I insert my Roam SIM?
- How do I use my Roam SIM in an unlocked Samsung device from Costco or Staples?
- What happens when I insert my Roam Mobility SIM card outside the USA?
- Can I call people in Canada when I’m in the US?
- Do you still offer Enhanced Coverage?
- What currency will I be charged in?