No, we don’t use access numbers, third party routing, or any other complex dialing procedures to connect you. We make it as easy to call and text when you’re roaming as it is on your home network.
Articles in this section
- How to pick a time zone when topping up
- How do I unlock my phone?
- Do you still offer Enhanced Coverage?
- What happens when I insert my Roam Mobility SIM card outside the USA?
- How do I check if my device is unlocked?
- What currency will I be charged in?
- Why am I receiving an "Invalid SIM" message when I insert my Roam SIM?
- How do I use my Roam SIM in an unlocked Samsung device from Costco or Staples?
- What is the CRTC data roaming cap and how will it affect me?
- What is a 4G network?