No, we never ask you to sign a contract. Roam Mobility is a prepaid service, which means you’re free to use our service as much or as little as you choose. We don’t require credit checks, we don’t charge administrative fees, and you never have to pay for more service than you really need.
Articles in this section
- How do I unlock my phone?
- Do you still offer Enhanced Coverage?
- What happens when I insert my Roam Mobility SIM card outside the USA?
- How do I check if my device is unlocked?
- What currency will I be charged in?
- Why am I receiving an "Invalid SIM" message when I insert my Roam SIM?
- How do I use my Roam SIM in an unlocked Samsung device from Costco or Staples?
- What is the CRTC data roaming cap and how will it affect me?
- What is a 4G network?
- Do I have to change my APN when I return to Canada?