No, we never ask you to sign a contract. Roam Mobility is a prepaid service, which means you’re free to use our service as much or as little as you choose. We don’t require credit checks, we don’t charge administrative fees, and you never have to pay for more service than you really need.
Articles in this section
- How to pick a time zone when topping up
- How do I unlock my phone?
- How do I check if my device is unlocked?
- Can I reuse my Roam SIM Card?
- Why am I receiving an "Invalid SIM" message when I insert my Roam SIM?
- How do I use my Roam SIM in an unlocked Samsung device from Costco or Staples?
- What happens when I insert my Roam Mobility SIM card outside the USA?
- Can I call people in Canada when I’m in the US?
- Do you still offer Enhanced Coverage?
- What currency will I be charged in?