No. If you use Roam Mobility while in the USA you do not leave your current provider. Once you arrive in the US, just swap out your current SIM card with a Roam SIM Card and use your plan. When you return home swap back to your carrier’s SIM card.
Articles in this section
- How do I unlock my phone?
- Do you still offer Enhanced Coverage?
- What happens when I insert my Roam Mobility SIM card outside the USA?
- How do I check if my device is unlocked?
- What currency will I be charged in?
- Why am I receiving an "Invalid SIM" message when I insert my Roam SIM?
- How do I use my Roam SIM in an unlocked Samsung device from Costco or Staples?
- What is the CRTC data roaming cap and how will it affect me?
- What is a 4G network?
- Do I have to change my APN when I return to Canada?