No. Phone number changes are currently unsupported, but we are working on a fix. For now, you will be assigned the first available US phone number when your SIM card is activated.
Articles in this section
- Will my Roam Mobility SIM Card expire?
- What devices are compatible with your network?
- Can I pick/change my US phone number?
- What can I do if I forget my password?
- Can I transfer my account to another person?
- What type of SIM card does Roam offer?
- How do I obtain my US phone number?
- How do I update my email address?
- Can an expired SIM be reactivated?
- Can I port my number to and from another carrier?