No, you never pay overage charges with Roam Mobility. Because you prepay for your service, there is no danger of using more data than you’ve already paid for. If you run out of data and want to continue using voice and SMS as well as data, you will need to purchase another Talk+Text+Data plan. If you are using a device like a hotspot or tablet, you can purchase a new Data-Only plan.
Articles in this section
- How LTE data works with Roam Mobility
- Can I reschedule the start time of my plan?
- What data speeds can I expect to get?
- Can I extend a Snowbird Plan with 1 month only?
- What happens if I run out of 4G LTE data?
- Can I top up an active plan?
- How do I cancel my plan?
- How do I modify my plan?
- Can I transfer my plan or existing Roam phone number onto a new SIM?
- Can I add data to my Talk+Text plan?